- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/healthy safety/environment
- Fluent in English and others languages is a plus.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have Knowledge about Risk Management, HSE Inspection & Audit Hold Certified K3, MCFA System
- Implement occupational health, safety, and environmental protection (HSE) aspects
- Conduct HSE inspection but not limited in fire equipment system, first aid facility, etc
- Prepare and analyze HSE performance report